Spend a day traveling back in time through historic Victorian, Craftsman, Cottage, and National style FoCo homes.
The 33rd Annual Historic Homes Tour is set to take place Saturday, September 16 between 10 a.m. and 4 p.m. The tour will be opening six private residences along with two historic city-owned properties: the 1879 Avery House and 1883 Water Works. All the homes featured were built between 1879 and 1920, except for a 2008 built home with the spirit of Old Town in mind.
The event is organized by Poudre Landmarks Foundation (PLF) which works to preserve, restore, and protect the architectural and cultural heritage of the Fort Collins area. All the proceeds sold for the tour will benefit PLF. For more information, email email@example.com, call (970) 221-0533, or visit poudrelandmarks.org.
Tickets cost $25 in advance and $30 the day of the tour. Get your tickets at poudrelandmarks.org, or purchase them at the following locations:
• Clay’s Ace Hardware, 1001 E. Harmony Rd.
• Downtown Ace Hardware, 215 S. College Ave.
• Fort Collins Nursery, 2121 E. Mulberry St.
• Joseph’s Hardware & Home Center, 2160 W. Drake Rd.
• Perennial Gardener/Sense of Place, 154 N. College Ave.