The City of Loveland Art in Public Places will install seven new sculptures in downtown Loveland, beginning on Thursday, June 6. The sculptures to be installed along 4th Street between Washington and Garfield Avenues are part of The Art Advocacy Project, commonly known as TAAP. These seven artworks were chosen from the 81 submissions received during a national call for entry and were selected by a citizen panel and members of the City’s Visual Arts Commission.
The 2019 TAAP sculptures are:
- Incendiary by Luke Achterberg, Chicago, IL
- Walking a Tight Line, Jodie Bliss, Monument, CO
- RED by Reno Carollo, Aurora, CO
- Adagio by Kendra Fleischman, Loveland, CO
- Cambre by Linda Johnson, Fort Collins, CO
- Girl Hawk by Joe Norman, Loveland, CO
- Sentry by Jade Windell, Loveland, CO
All sculptures are on loan from the artists and will be displayed through May 2020. These sculptures are available to purchase.
For information about TAAP or the Art in Public Places Program, please call Public Art Manager Suzanne Janssen at (970)962-2495.